Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/03/17 16:43:19 UTC

[OFF-TOPIC] RE: JProfiler... help!

Hi,

>I've deployed my application to a Linux box with Apache and Tomcat.  We
are
>about to have some people test it, and I would like to profile memory
use
>and garbage collection.
>
>How can I do that with JProfiler?

Does this look like a JProfiler list? ;)  Use its help,
http://www.ej-technologies.com/products/jprofiler/resources.html, or if
you must use this list add [OFF-TOPIC] to your subject line as I have.
Thanks,

Yoav Shapira

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

What's the status with the LE branch?

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@silvacom.com>.
Can we still use it?  Well, it's running fun on one of the machines here right
now.

Thanks!

Re: [OFF-TOPIC] RE: JProfiler... help!

Posted by bort <sp...@rogers.com>.
No, obviously it doesn't look like a JProfiler list.  However, I was hoping
to get some help.

Thanks anyways.
bort

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> wrote in message

Does this look like a JProfiler list? ;)  Use its help,
http://www.ej-technologies.com/products/jprofiler/resources.html, or if
you must use this list add [OFF-TOPIC] to your subject line as I have.
Thanks,

Yoav Shapira

sender.  Thank you.