Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Koney, Satish" <Sa...@syntelinc.com> on 2005/01/14 15:42:49 UTC

what axis generated classes should i use?

Hello All,

	I have a web service interface (let us call it Dummy), which has
only one method with the following signature:

	public Employee createEmployee(int empNumber, String empName) throws
EmployeeException

when I run the Java2WSDL and then WSDL2Java on the server side , Axis is
generating

1. Dummy.java
2. DummyService.java
3. DummyServiceLocator.java
4. DummySoapBindingStub.java
5. DummySoapBindingImpl.java
6. Employee.java

	Now I implement my method in the generated Impl class. But my
question is, don't I need to use the Employee.java
generated by axis on the server side? What are all the "Axis generated
classes" that I have to use on the server side?
Can someone explain in detail?

Thanks,
SSSS.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

Re: what axis generated classes should i use?

Posted by Evandro Machado <ev...@ig.com.br>.
Hi Satish,

Your client class should instantiate the DummyServiceLocator and call the
getDummy() method  from it, after this you should call the createEmproyee()
method from this Dummy object.

[]´s
Evandro.