Posted to user@commons.apache.org by juan jordaan <ju...@madpenguin.co.za> on 2006/06/02 08:49:34 UTC

commons-config beanutils

The XMLBeanDeclaration.java that is part of the commons-configuration
project , is not in the source or binaries,
and only in the documentation. May i ask why or how can i obtain these
as I am interested in using these beanutils
together with the commons-config ?

Re: [configuration] commons-config beanutils

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Added prefix to email subject.

On 6/2/06, juan jordaan <ju...@madpenguin.co.za> wrote:
> The XMLBeanDeclaration.java that is part of the commons-configuration
> project , is not in the source or binaries,
> and only in the documentation. May i ask why or how can i obtain these
> as I am interested in using these beanutils
> together with the commons-config ?

<snip/>

You can build [1] the source in svn [2].

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/building.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/