Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2004/09/29 14:49:51 UTC

[reminder] GetTogether Registration closes October 6th

Hi all,

in a few hours, I'll be mostly offline until after the weekend, and I
just wanted to post a final reminder for the GT registrations. The live
counter has progressed amazingly over the past few days, and we're
hopeful to host another successful edition within less than two weeks
from now. For catering and logistic reasons, the registration will
however be closing October 6th, with payment expected before the event.
There's a great deal of new faces who will be showing up this year, and
we're all looking forward to meet you there, either for the Hackathon
on the 11th, or the conference on the 12th (or both, of course).

So please, if you plan to attend, do register as soon as convenient for
you. We want to make sure your t-shirt and handouts are available at
the registration desk. ;-)

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org