Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org> on 2017/04/13 18:38:14 UTC

[log4j] Performance comparsion

Hi,

found this:
https://www.sitepoint.com/which-java-logging-framework-has-the-best-performance/?utm_content=buffer79511&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Re: [log4j] Performance comparsion

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Stephen? He’s a nice guy. He contributes to Apache Maven. I’ve always found him to be easy to work with.

I can see that the post is still in Pending status. It is unclear from the site who has to moderate it.

Ralph

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
Usually Disqus comments are moderated. But actually I thought it's
moderated from the Sitepoint team, not the author. But who knows...

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Moderated?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017, at 22:47, Ralph Goers wrote:
> You have commit rights…. ;-)

hehe :-)
And I actually feel the Open Source itch! Hopefully I can make some
proposal!

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
You have commit rights…. ;-)

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.