Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Beenish Zaidi <ms...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 13:48:34 UTC

Starting with Apache Pivot

Hi Guys,

I am a fairly blank user in Apache Pivot. Just picked up and heard a lot
about this great platform.
Thanks to the person who has developed a framework purely in Java.

I suppose tutorial is the best place to start experimenting Pivot? For
further references, please
feel free to share.

Beenish

Re: Starting with Apache Pivot

Posted by Beenish Zaidi <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Great, i just compiled the binaries for 1.5 and now i am going to start with
normal pivot tutorial.
Will do a complete course rather crash course. :)

Thanks,
Ben

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

Posted by Beenish Zaidi <ms...@gmail.com>.