Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2008/03/04 16:33:04 UTC

Invalid Issuer Address

Hi,

when calling a service with the policy, attached to this mail as file, the class RampartUtil.java throws a RampartException in the method processIssuerAddress().

I am using the latest Rampart version of the trunk. When I use a backup of Ramaprt, which is nearly one week old, everything works fine.

The problem seems to be that the paramter "issuerEpr" in the instance of the class IssuedToken is NULL.  It seems for me that the current Rampart version has a problem to find the Issuer-Address-Element inside the policy ?!?

Now I am using something like this:

<issuer>
     <address>http://....</address>
</issuer>

You can see this when looking at the attached policy. Must I change something inside the policy at this position?

Greetings
Christian