Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/05/06 15:29:42 UTC

Re: What is the difference between trackingIdnumber, trackingNumber and trackingCode ?

I will not get into details, just wanted to say that there is actually a service for updating OrderItemShipGroup.trackingNumber
Not too surprinsgly its name is updateTrackingNumber

If you don't need ShipmentPackageRouteSeg or/and ShipmentRouteSegment then it's the one to go with. Those are when you also handle
details of route shipment

Jacques