Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Vijay <vi...@bigtec.org> on 2002/08/16 17:17:32 UTC

SOS...working with sample app in turbine

Hi...
I am newbie...Please treat this as a distress call....

Can somebody guide me through...working with the sample application....Here
is what I am looking for..
1.  Where can I find the code for navigation from one page to another.
2.  Suppose I would like to load a page with a preset dynamic content...what
do I do for such a thing.
 I am using tdk 2.1
Thanks

Re: SOS...working with sample app in turbine

Posted by Vijay <vi...@bigtec.org>.
Hi Eliot,

Let me be more precise on what am I looking for...
I am able to configure the index(default) page to my liking.
Now this is a Login page which would require authentication from
the Database( lets presume that I have my DTDs ready), how do I
handle the authentication part( this is different from the default
authentication
that Turbine provides), then upon validation, the user is taken to another
screen.

Please suggest me how to do this.  I would be grateful if you could help me
solve
this issue.

Thanks

Posted by Eliot <tu...@juxti.co.uk>.