Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2013/05/09 14:46:50 UTC

Restricted Jenkins builds on Ubuntu machines

Hello all

Some time ago, we were having JVM crashes on the Solaris node of Jenkins
server. Now, our builds on the Solaris nodes are failing since April
20th because of insufficient memory space. Other projects have reported
the same problem, and some peoples suggested that it could be caused by
zombie processes. However given that the Solaris node seems to have more
issues than the Ubuntu ones, I have restricted the Jenkin builds to the
Ubuntu nodes for now.

     Martin

Re: Restricted Jenkins builds on Ubuntu machines

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
+ 1. Great strategy Martin. I was just about to do it for Airavata last week, now that you remind me, I will get on with it.

Suresh