Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org> on 2014/03/04 10:38:35 UTC

Custom symbol in AppModule fetched from another service

Hi All,

I want to want to
contributeApplicationDefaults("myKey","....................") in AppModule
for use across the application.

How do i get "myKey" out of my configuration?

Is that what it's there for, custom stuff as well as the tapestry symbols?

Cheers
Chris

Re: Custom symbol in AppModule fetched from another service

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
First, I'd make your own enum so you don't have misspellings of the keys.

public enum MyEnum{
MYKEY
}

Then:
contributeApplicationDefaults(MyEnum.MYKEY,"....................")

Then you can do this elsewhere:

@Symbol(MyEnum.MYKEY)
private boolean theKey;

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.