Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Pranav Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/14 05:39:19 UTC

[allura:tickets] Re: #4153 RSS feed for blog not showing revisions or deleted posts

@Dave, review the branch pr/4153. I made update function for the chenge. It seems to work as desired.

---

** [tickets:#4153] RSS feed for blog not showing revisions or deleted posts**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Fri May 04, 2012 02:24 PM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Fri Feb 05, 2016 09:36 PM UTC
**Owner:** Pranav Sharma

*Originally created by:* roggan87

Hi!

Overall I really like the new interface of SourceForge :) I've recently discovered something I'd consider a bug. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've installed the "blog tool" on our project. The intention is to also use the RSS feed to fetch the blog posts to our website. The problem is that if I edit posts or delete them, it doesn't affect the RSS feed. Is that because of the design of RSS feeds, or simply because that feature is not yet implemented?

Thanks,
Robert

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/