Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "A. Schulze" <sc...@andreasschulze.de> on 2014/10/07 22:04:25 UTC

Re: New TLDs, time to update RegistrarBoundaries

Kevin A. McGrail:
> We are working on solutions expected for the 3.4.1 release on ~9/30.

are the any updates on the release plan?

Re: New TLDs, time to update RegistrarBoundaries

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 10/7/2014 4:04 PM, A. Schulze wrote:

> Kevin A. McGrail:
>> We are working on solutions expected for the 3.4.1 release on ~9/30.
>
> are the any updates on the release plan?
I'm working on an RC as we speak.  I'm not happy with the TLD solution,
yet and Ivo had a flood so we have some delay on some known bugs with
TxRep.  I'm trying to release with both of those.

Regards,
KAM