Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/05 02:10:02 UTC

Cameron Taggart is the first documentation contributor.

Hi community,

I'm glad to announce that Cameron Taggart is the first documentation
contributor for our CWiki.  His CLA has been confirmed and now he got the
permission to edit our CWiki page.  Thank you for taking care of the
cumbersome but mandatory procedure, Cameon.

For those who want to contribute documentation, please print the ICLA (
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas), sign it, fax it, sign up for CWiki (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/), and email me with your CWiki user
name.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: Cameron Taggart is the first documentation contributor.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 11/5/06, Jeroen Brattinga <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've already signed and faxed my CLA. My Confluence user name is cameo73.

You've just been added to asf-clas group.  Great to see more people get
involved! :D

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/