Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com> on 2015/07/01 04:24:03 UTC

Re: Neat Zeppelin Use Cases

Hi IT CTO,

Thank you for the reply!

Because I couldn't find any ways to use charts (bar chart, pie chart, etc.) in Zeppelin
without having my own Interpreter... If you know it, please let me know.

And now I see the comment of DepInterpreter, it seems it is used for Spark:

/**
  * DepInterpreter downloads dependencies and pass them when SparkInterpreter initialized.
  * It extends SparkInterpreter but does not create sparkcontext
  *
  */

nevertheless, it can be used for general purpose?

regards,

Koji

Re: Neat Zeppelin Use Cases

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for your follow-up reply!

After the following discussion, I got a private mail from him and he said
"I see you are familiar with all the zeppelin options so I am sure you made
the right choices." in his mail. So now I'm pretty sure I need to implement
my own Interpreter to display charts.

Thanks again to IT CTO and Guillaume!

Koji

--
最新ブログ記事〜LuceneとMahoutの文書分類機能比較
http://soleami.com/blog_ja/lucene-mahout-classifier_ja.html

Re: Neat Zeppelin Use Cases

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Koji,

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

Re: Neat Zeppelin Use Cases

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.
I know it.

My question is how I can do it without implementing Interpreter.

$ find . -name \*.java|xargs grep "%table"
./hive/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/hive/HiveInterpreter.java:        msg = new
StringBuilder("%table ");
./ignite/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/ignite/IgniteSqlInterpreter.java:    StringBuilder msg =
new StringBuilder("%table ");
./lens/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/lens/LensInterpreter.java:        sb.append("%table " +
entry.getKey() + " \n");
./lens/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/lens/LensInterpreter.java:      sb.append("%table ");
./spark/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/spark/ZeppelinContext.java:    return "%table " + msg;
./tajo/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/tajo/TajoInterpreter.java:        msg = new
StringBuilder("%table ");

Re: Neat Zeppelin Use Cases

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.
Based on the documentation (