Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Dmitri Chebotarov <dc...@gmu.edu> on 2014/02/06 21:32:13 UTC

Image update by user?

Hi

Is it possible to restrict a user to only 'Update' image and not to 'Create' a new image?
I tried two options - setting a user as image owner and building Permission tree giving user imageAdmin role.
It looks like imageAdmin role in privilege tree applies to both Create and Update options equally...

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404

Re: Image update by user?

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
No, that feature's not there. ImageAdmin applies to both.

Aaron

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Dmitri Chebotarov <dc...@gmu.edu> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to restrict a user to only 'Update' image and not to 'Create'
> a new image?
> I tried two options - setting a user as image owner and building Permission
> tree giving user imageAdmin role.
> It looks like imageAdmin role in privilege tree applies to both Create and
> Update options equally...
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> Dmitri Chebotarov
> VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers &
> Messaging
> 223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
> Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager