Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2001/10/03 11:12:14 UTC

[Somewhat OT] Typo in the guide

I actually tried to send this directly to Sats - twice.  But mail seemed to be bouncing, so I suppose I'll have to do this through the list...

Firstly - the typo:
  the mod_perl porting page contains info about setting HTTP headers - but the guide says to do $r->headers_out, when the function is $r->header_out (w/o the s).  This might also be in the book, which brings me to issue #2:

I recently lost my bookmarks, can you please resend the URL to the book - I remember my user/pass (I think so, anyway), but need the URL

Thanks,
  Issac

PS. Stas: I think mail bounced because you (or some RBL you use) blacklisted my ISP.  The error was "Service unavailable (554 <m1.bezeqint.net[192.115.106.45]>: Client host rejected: Access denied)"
Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.
  --Anonymous

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B