Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ar...@aciworldwide.com on 2010/01/21 12:16:03 UTC

Axis2 architecture logging

Hi,

we have written axis2 client  xmlbinding request . I have issue in logging
soap request and response.

In balilogger.lcf  file   I have the entry like below

# To log SOAP Messages enable this
log4j.logger.org.apache.axis2.transport.http=DEBUG, LOGFILE

# LOGFILE is set to be a File appender using a PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.LOGFILE=bali.utils.BaliRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.File=..//logs//${currentDate}//axismessages.log
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.MaxFileSize=200MB
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.MaxBackupIndex=100
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.LogRetentionDays=7
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.Append=true
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{DATE};[%t];%p;%m%n

But it is not logging any soapenvelope information  like below in
axismessages.log file.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:
        <soapenv:Body>
        </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

But in axis1 architecture  using the below entry it  was logging properly.

log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.transport.http=DEBUG, LOGFILE

Can you  help me to find out the cause.

Note :  I am using the following run time jars .

axiom-api-1.2.5.jar
axiom-dom-1.2.5.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.5.jar
axis2-jaxws-api-1.3.jar
axis2-kernel-1.3.jar
axis2-xmlbeans-1.3.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-fileupload-1.1.1.jar
commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar
geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.jar
httpcore-4.0-alpha5.jar
httpcore-nio-4.0-alpha5.jar
httpcore-niossl-4.0-alpha5.jar
neethi-2.0.2.jar
tribes-6.0.10.jar
woden-1.0-incubating-M7b.jar
wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar
wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar
xbean-2.2.0.jar
XmlSchema-1.3.2.jar

tried with both  commons-logging-1.0.4.jar  and commons-logging-1.1.jar

Thanks & Regards,
Arockia

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.

From:
arockia.samy@aciworldwide.com
To:
axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc:
amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com
Date:
20-01-10 12:56 PM
Re: axis2 architecture client side runtime requireed jar files

Thank you  very much sir.
It works fine.

Thanks & Regards,
Arockia

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.

From:
Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>
To:
axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date:
18-01-10 10:10 AM
Re: axis2 architecture client side runtime requireed jar files

hi,

this[1] may help you. Since you use xml beans you have to use
xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar as well.

thanks,
Amila.

[1]
http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2009/11/minimal-jars-required-for-axis2-15.html

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:50 AM, <ar...@aciworldwide.com> wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone reply to my question ?.

We are using axis2 architecture for  webservice client call.
Client generated using xmlbinding option.

In axis2-1.3\lib    folder there are 60 jar files .  Out of these 60 jar
files which are all jar necessary for  client application to do release
(which are all runtime required jar files).

do we required to release all the  above mentioned jar files?.
Thanks in advance for your early reply.

It will be helpful if you reply early.

Note: In axis1 architecture  we had used only   the follow jars.

axis.jar,jaxrpc.jar,saaj.jar,wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar,commons-logging-1.0.4.jar,commons-discovery-0.2.jar

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.