Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by stagirus <ma...@stagirus.com> on 2013/02/17 00:05:29 UTC

ExtensionException AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl

When I use the latest CXF 2.7.3, I am getting the following strange
exception. My environment (libs) are very complicated - Spring/Pentaho, etc.
I even tried to search for class AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl in all my jar
files. Only the cxf-2.7.3.jar contains this class.

I got the same error in both Jetty and JBoss 4.2 environments.

Could not instantiate bean class [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBus]:
Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionException: Could not load extension
class org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl.
at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:115)

I would appreciate any suggestions to resolve this problem. PLEASE!

Re: ExtensionException AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl

Posted by Layne <zl...@sina.com>.
Hi, I miss the same issue,
nested exception is org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionException: Could
not load extension class
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl.
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:527)

Re: ExtensionException AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl

Posted by Mohan Amasa <ma...@stagirus.com>.
This error occurred because of the incompatible versions with neethi.jar. CXF 2.7.3 is expecting neethi3.x.jar. I had neethi2.x jar in the classpath. I resolved this issue.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.