Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/24 23:00:25 UTC

Git could not Clone - Hudson global configuration settings?

Hi Builds@,
Apache Any23 recently moved to Git for our SCM.
I've been trying to stabalize builds for our nightly trunk [0], however we
are experiencing the following [1], where it is stated "If you are seeing
output indicating Git could not clone, something like the output below, go
to to the Hudson configuration settings (not the project settings, the
global ones) and change the Git path to a fully qualified path (eg. not
"git" but "/usr/bin/git" or wherever your Git binary is installed). You
should also verify that the permissions are correct if you are doing a file
system based clone."

Is it possible for someone to take a look at the build and advise if there
is anything we can do to fix and build the Any23 trunk code from Git?

Thank you very much in advance.

Lewis

[0] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Any23/job/Any23-trunk/
[1]