Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kris Rasmussen <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/25 10:55:38 UTC

redirect filter doens't work from non standard port

I am using tomcat connectors to forward proxied requests from apache to the same instance of a tapestry web app so that it can be shared between many sites without consuming extra memory. Unfortunatly it doesn't appear that the tapestry redirect filter is getting triggered when I change the port numbers via the connector. Anyone know enough about filters to tell me why this is happening?

I change the port numbers to identify which site is making the request. They actually match up to a primary key in a database. Everything seems to work great other than the redirect filter. Here is the relevant part of my tomcat config.

<Connector

port="8081"

proxyName="www.hostdomainofwebapp.com"

proxyPort="11"/>

<Host name="www.hostdomainofwebapp.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps"

unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

<Context path="" docBase="someapp"

debug="5" reloadable="true" crossContext="true"> ........