Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2018/05/02 21:09:29 UTC

Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories

Whiskers,

After some delay, I submitted the following JIRA issue summarizing updates to both Descriptions and Topics in GitHub for all repos. slated for release to provide consistency, enable search and reference our Apache project website always (i.e., https://openwhisk.apache.org/).

Once these changes are completed, it should be a vast improvement over what we have today and a step towards more cohesiveness and project traction; hopefully, the result will be to relieve developer confusion and to spur community growth.

Cheers,
Matt

PS my next windmill... simplifying the website itself to be more developer focused (less marketing, generalizations, remove cartoon images) and get materials (mostly from our own repos. docs.) quickly to developers...

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matt
+1