Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by weston liu <ad...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/04/30 05:45:08 UTC

How to add a Struts-Portlet in to Jetspeed2 ?

Hi everybody!

I am a college student and a beginner in Jetspeed2.

At first,I have installed Jetspeed2(M1) on Tomcat5.
Then I tried to be familiar with Jetspeed2.
I have add a JSP Portlet in the framework and it worked well.
But when I try to add a Struts Portlet, failed.

There is what I did:

(1)modify D:\Tomcat\webapps\struts-demo\WEB-INF\portlet.xml.
    Add a portlet definition in this file.
(2)modify D:\Tomcat\webapps\struts-demo\WEB-INF\struts-config.xml.
    Add some action definition which I need.
(3)Add jsp files to D:\Tomcat\webapps\struts-demo\WEB-INF\view\
(4)Add classes and properties files to
    D:\Tomcat\webapps\struts-demo\WEB-INF\classes\
(5)modify D:\Tomcat\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\pages\
    struts-demo.psml .Add a fragment to this file.
(6)save the modifications above to
    D:\Tomcat\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\deploy\struts-demo.war

Is there any problem??

Finally, Would you tell me how to study Jetspeed2?? I find it's hard to customize and deploy.Customization costs too much time. Is there any guide for beginner besides Apache website??Any books??What's your suggestion??

Thank you very much!!

Weston

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图