Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Holger Grandy <Ho...@bmw-carit.de> on 2010/10/21 17:18:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Etch 1.1.0-incubating

Hi everybody,

the Etch community released a new version!

Etch is a cross-platform, language- and transport-independent
framework for building and consuming bidirectional network services.
The Etch toolset includes a network service description
language, a compiler, and binding libraries for Java, C# and C.
The goal of Etch is to make it simple to define small,
focused services that can be easily accessed, combined, and
deployed in a similar manner.

We are grateful to all our mentors, contributors, PMCers and
everyone else, that helped us with this release!

Version "1.1.0-incubating" is available for download from
http://incubator.apache.org/etch/downloads.html

Please report bugs you may find using
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH

We welcome questions, discussions, ... at:
etch-dev@incubator.apache.org
etch-user@incubator.apache.org

Release Notes are available at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/etch/releases/release-1.1.0-incubating/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Hope you like the new version!

Regards,
the Etch project team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Etch 1.1.0-incubating

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
>> the Etch community released a new version!

> Well Done Etch Team, I know how hard it was for this to come around and how
> close things were to it not happening at all so is especially a great
> achievement.

I echo that!!

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Etch 1.1.0-incubating

Posted by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com>.
Very exciting. :-)

* Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> [2010-10-22 20:07:27 +1000]:

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
>> the Etch community released a new version!

> Well Done Etch Team, I know how hard it was for this to come around and how
> close things were to it not happening at all so is especially a great
> achievement.

I echo that!!

Cheers

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.