Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/06 19:16:35 UTC

Changing jetty server port in oauth2 integration tests

Hi all,

I am trying to build src with test in my machine. Currently I have a
separate server using my 9000 port, and I am getting following errors at
[1] since port is unavailable.

How can I change the port of jetty server for running integration tests?

Thanks

1. https://gist.github.com/cdwijayarathna/61dcb1dd853c09737397

--
*Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,*
Software Engineer

Re: Changing jetty server port in oauth2 integration tests

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi,
this might help http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/jetty-maven-plugin.html

BTW it should suffice -Djetty.http.port=9999 jetty:run

regards

antonio