Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by John Ament <my...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 10:55:01 UTC

JSF Comps Project/Barcoding

Hi all

I've been looking for a decent component in JSF for generating barcodes.  I
found one in jsf comps and saw that it was somehow related to the MyFaces
project.  Are these components still supported? They look a little old...

John

Re: JSF Comps Project/Barcoding

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
jsf-comp is a collection for jsf-related projects which didn't qualify
for Myfaces for one reason or another.   We made it a place which had
much more lenient access (if you wanted access, you got it), and often
things that were highly experimental ended up there.   Some of those
experiments were failures (Optional Validation Framework).   Some of
those things were of value for only a limited time (facelets support
for Tomahawk action listeners).

Support depends on the individual project in the collection, but it's
all released under the apache license.   If you want to work on a
project or take over a project, all you have to do is ask.

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

--
Jakob Korherr