Posted to mailet-api@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2006/11/20 16:19:52 UTC

Re: [James Wiki] Update of "ProposedMailetSpec" by AndrewCOliver

Apache Wiki wrote:
> == Mailet User Contract ==
>  1. Mailets must use JavaBeans method naming conventions
>  1. Mailet classes may expose 1 or more public constructors which may only take JavaPrimitive type parameters or none at all.

I prefer the empty constructor. Can you make an example of the
constructors taking only JavaPrimitive types and their purpose?

>  1. Mailet classes may implement their interface

May? I don't understand this...

>  1. Mailet interfaces must be annotated with org.apache.mailet.annotation.Mailet

What are you trying to achieve with this?
What are the "Mailet interfaces"?

Stefano

Re: [James Wiki] Update of "ProposedMailetSpec" by AndrewCOliver

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Ok, I'm fine with this workflow: I just preferred to tell you asap if I
have doubts/questions.

Thank you,
Stefano

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.