Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/22 13:33:46 UTC

What is the use of EMAIL and NETWORK DOMAIN

Hi All,

Small doubt reading Add Account. While creating a add account in that EMAIL
and NETWORK DOMAIN these two options are doubt.

*EMAIL*: At present we have created a account instead of EMAIL we are
giving dummy email address (xyz@gmail.com)  it is also taken.
But
What is the purpose here mentation * EMAIL* ?

*NETWORK DOMAIN*: This option is optional. But any one have idea please
share the knowledge
What is the purpose of* NETWORK DOMAIN* ?

Cloud you please suggested.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k

Re: What is the use of EMAIL and NETWORK DOMAIN

Posted by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com>.
please ignore this mail