Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2005/02/02 12:14:36 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Documents

Um, I think I'm going to gently -1 Word docs.  Could you either a) try "save
as HTML" and see how awful they look, or b) just use plain text?  None of
the other Apache projects that I know of use Word, and I'd prefer to keep it
that way.

Opinions?  If I'm the only one that feels this way I'll consider withdrawing
my objection.

Thanks,
--Glen

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
you can use jtidy to remove the crappy-iness from word html
(http://tidy.sourceforge.net/)

-- dims

Re: [Axis2] Documents

Re: [Axis2] Documents