Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by BARUCH Deborah FTRD/DMR/LON <de...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2002/10/18 18:00:01 UTC

Help ! can not parse twice

Hi,

sorry to send this email once again but I've definitely have a problem with the use of the xerces library. I can not manage to parse successively two documents using a sax parser (parsing once works fine) although I am initialising the XmlPlatformsUtil only once in the process...Has anyone encountered the same problem ? Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks

Deborah

Re: Help ! can not parse twice

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	post the code you are using and I will take a look.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com