Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Andy <an...@163.com> on 2022/05/13 06:53:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Support multiple engines

————— 2022-5-12 —————

Mr. Lightning 21:57
I would like to ask you guys, does the data api service in dss currently directly support spark sql?
I see that linkis plans to support many real-time online query engines, such as presto. Is this more suitable for supporting data api?

peacewong@WDS 22:00
Yes, it can be optimized to support multiple engines

Heisenberg 22:03
@utopianet_Guangyin Credit Card_Zhang Huajin I have this idea too 😁

Heisenberg 22:03
Hug your thighs everywhere, 😁 Hug a group to keep warm

Heisenberg 22:04
@utopianet_Guangyin Credit Card_Zhang Huajin JDBC type engine is very suitable for API service

Mr. Lightning 22:10
In this way, it seems that the function has been enhanced a lot [呲tooth]

Heisenberg 22:14
Big guy, make a PR

Zosimer 22:25
@utopianet_Guangyin Credit Card_Zhang Huajin  Get it together

—————  2022-5-12  —————

闪电先生 21:57
请教各位大佬,目前dss里面的data api这个服务,目前是直支持spark sql吗?
我看到linkis计划支持很多实时在线查询的引擎,例如presto,这种是不是比较适合用来支持data api

peacewong@WDS 22:00
是的,可以优化下支持多引擎

海森堡 22:03
@utopianet_广银信用卡_张华金 我也有这想法 😁