Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Wa...@git.com.cn on 2001/10/18 05:40:39 UTC

about clientAuth cert

I imported a Windows 2000 CA cert into the .keystore file using the alias
tomcat(I have imported the root cert into the cacertsfile). Started tomcat
normally. If I set the parameter "clientAuth" as false, the browser can
visit the files on https. but if I set the "clientAuth" as true. the
browser show me a listbox let me choose a certificate to use https. however
the content of listbox is blank. (I had imported a cert into the browser).
Does anybody give me any help. thank you in advance.

Re: about clientAuth cert

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Ron Lin wrote:

> i'm having the same problem...

Sounds like user-list questions...

You have to add the corresponding CA certificate in cacerts (In my machine it is
in $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts).
Use keytool to do that.

RE: about clientAuth cert