Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Paweł Wesołowski <pa...@softwaremind.pl> on 2010/07/26 16:23:45 UTC

activemq with InOut pattern - problem

Hi,

Recently I've tried to use activemq component with pattern="InOut".

<route id="r1">
<to uri="activemq:queue:undelivered.msgs?requestTimeout=600000"
pattern="InOut" />
</route>

<route id="r2">
<from uri="activemq:queue:undelivered.msgs" />
</route>

Everything is ok except the fact that the body part of the message is
empty when it comes back from queue. Before message is returned by r2 to
r1 body contains SOAPMessage object, but the response seen by r1 has
empty body.

Am I doing something wrong? I have tired to use other options in
avtivemq uri like alwaysCopyMessage=true but it hasn't helped me at all.

I'm using fuse esb with camel version 2.2.0.
--
Paweł Wesołowski

Re: activemq with InOut pattern - problem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

What kind of object type do you send over JMS? if you send serialized
objects then make sure the client can de-serialize the data.
If its XML based then maybe use TextMessage instead.

You can configure the JMS endpoint to force it to send text messages
http://camel.apache.org/jms.html

By setting this in the endpoint uri
jmsMessageType=Text

Otherwise do some logging/tracing, enable DEBUG/TRACE logging to see
what AMQ returns back.
org.apache.camel.jms=TRACE

http://camel.apache.org/tracer

--