Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2004/02/16 09:11:41 UTC

[PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML
PMC as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
accepted) as his successor.

The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.

(shameleesly stealing the list from Jeremias recent vote :-))

Require votes from :

[  ]  Scott Boag
[  ]  Andy Clark
[  ]  Shane Curcuru
[  ]  Neil Graham
[  ]  Kip Hampton
[  ]  Vincent Hardy
[  ]  Berin Lautenbach
[  ]  Ted Leung
[  ]  Jeremias Maerki
[  ]  Brian Minchau
[  ]  Steven Noels
[  ]  Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
[  ]  Gareth Reakes
[+1]  Gianugo Rabellino
[  ]  Sam Ruby
[  ]  Matt Sergeant
[  ]  Kimbro Staken
[  ]  Jason Stewart
[  ]  Jeff Turner
[  ]  Erwin van der Koogh
[  ]  Dirk-Willem Van Gulik
[  ]  Peter B. West
[  ]  PeiYong Zhang

--
Gianugo Rabellino
     (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)

Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 16 Feb 2004, at 09:11, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
> current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.

Ouch - sorry to be late. Too many lists. :-(

> [+1]  Steven Noels

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
On 16.02.2004 09:11:41 Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML
> PMC as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
> accepted) as his successor.
>
> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
> current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.
>
> (shameleesly stealing the list from Jeremias recent vote :-))

(...and silently hoping he got it right in the first place...) :-)

> Require votes from :
>
> [+1]  Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> writes:

> On 16 Feb 2004, at 8:11, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
> > Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML
> > PMC as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
> > accepted) as his successor.
>

> > The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
> > negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
> > change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
> > current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.

+1

jas.

Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On 16 Feb 2004, at 8:11, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML
> PMC as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
> accepted) as his successor.
>
> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
> current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.

+1.

Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
On Feb 16, 2004, at 1:11 AM, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML
> PMC as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
> accepted) as his successor.
>
> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
> current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.
>
> (shameleesly stealing the list from Jeremias recent vote :-))
>
> Require votes from :
>
> [  ]  Scott Boag
> [  ]  Andy Clark
> [  ]  Shane Curcuru
> [  ]  Neil Graham
> [  ]  Kip Hampton
> [  ]  Vincent Hardy
> [  ]  Berin Lautenbach
> [  ]  Ted Leung
> [  ]  Jeremias Maerki
> [  ]  Brian Minchau
> [  ]  Steven Noels
> [  ]  Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
> [  ]  Gareth Reakes
> [+1]  Gianugo Rabellino
> [  ]  Sam Ruby
> [  ]  Matt Sergeant
> [ +1 ]  Kimbro Staken
> [  ]  Jason Stewart
> [  ]  Jeff Turner
> [  ]  Erwin van der Koogh
> [  ]  Dirk-Willem Van Gulik
> [  ]  Peter B. West
> [  ]  PeiYong Zhang
>
> --
> Gianugo Rabellino
> Pro-netics s.r.l. -  http://www.pro-netics.com
> Orixo, the XML business alliance - http://www.orixo.com
>     (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)

Kimbro Staken
Software, Consulting and Writing http://www.xmldatabases.org/

Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>> Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML
>> PMC as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
>> accepted) as his successor.
>>
>> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
>> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
>> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
>> current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.
>

> OK, I did some recap (painful job, and my recent email struggles didn't
> help) and it seems that we still have this people MIA:
>
> [  ]  Scott Boag
> [  ]  Andy Clark
> [  ]  Kip Hampton
> [  ]  Vincent Hardy
> [  ]  Brian Minchau
> [  ]  Gareth Reakes
> [  ]  Sam Ruby
> [  ]  Jeff Turner
> [  ]  Dirk-Willem Van Gulik (should we consider you as stepped down?)

Sorry..
  [+1]  Peter B. West (in the process of stepping down)

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Apologies for the delay. I have changed job and it has taken a while to
get the my apache mail moved over.

> > [  ]  Gareth Reakes

+1

Gareth

Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation

Posted by Vincent Hardy <Vi...@Sun.COM>.

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>> Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML
>> PMC as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
>> accepted) as his successor.
>>
>> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
>> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
>> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
>> current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.
>

> OK, I did some recap (painful job, and my recent email struggles
> didn't help) and it seems that we still have this people MIA:
>
> [  ]  Scott Boag
> [  ]  Andy Clark
> [  ]  Kip Hampton
> [  ]  Vincent Hardy

+1

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 16 Feb 2004, at 09:11, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the
> current bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.

Ouch - sorry to be late. Too many lists. :-(

> [+1]  Steven Noels

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org