Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Reid <ab...@dial.pipex.com> on 1999/10/24 14:29:49 UTC

Common code

OK, so I'm revisiting this (yet) again.

The recent addition of sockaddr.c meant that I had an opportunity to
practise what I preach and use the default.c file to include the code.
Problem I discovered is that it uses the networkio.h from the Unix
directory, not the beos one!  There isn't much difference but enough to
provoke a few memory faults.  It can easily overcome by a small #ifdef but
does that defeat the objective of having nice clean code?

I've committed a sockaddr.c into the beos directory until this is
resolved...

david