Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by spam trap <no...@spamgourmet.com> on 2012/12/17 10:57:05 UTC

Re-delivery of messages to a consumer

We are using AcvtiveMQ CPP 3.4.4 and are using a consumer with
INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE.  Is there any way of getting the
un-acknowledged messages redelivered without closing and reopening the
session?

Re: Re-delivery of messages to a consumer

Posted by spam trap <no...@spamgourmet.com>.
On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 06:14:14 -0500, Timothy Bish
<ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 2012-12-17 at 09:57 +0000, spam trap wrote:
>> We are using AcvtiveMQ CPP 3.4.4 and are using a consumer with
>> INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE.  Is there any way of getting the
>> un-acknowledged messages redelivered without closing and reopening the
>> session?
>>

>I think session-recover might do the trick

Thanks.  I have found this method in the code but it doesn't seem to
be documented: http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api_docs/cms-1.2/

Re: Re-delivery of messages to a consumer

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.