Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by veronica ballarta <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/04 23:00:42 UTC

how open a document in application web in Jakarta slide

Somebody knows the method to open a document in jakarta slide at web..for
example to put and get is:

to get:webdavresource.getMethod(filename);
to put:webdavresource.putMethod(path,filename);
but to open()??

Re: how get files in clients???

Posted by Vinu Varghese <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Veronica ,

 I don't think in a web application scenario u can force a client to
place a file in a particular drive of his system, as the clients may
differ in their nature ie; Some may be using Linux and some may windows.

Pls correct me if I am wrong :-)

Thanks
Vinu

veronica ballarta wrote:

> ok thanks!! i have other question..this is my code to get files...but
> it works only in my machine..but in clients machinee it doesn't..i
> supossed that is because the File path..but how can i indicate the i
> like download file in drive c of client machine????
> Please help
> HttpURL hrl =
>               new
> HttpURL("http://localhost:8080/slide/files/JPR/fluyo/"+ recurso);
>               hrl.setUserInfo("fluyo","fluyo");
>               WebdavResource wdr =new WebdavResource(hrl);
>               File fn = new File("C:/"+recurso);<--here
>               wdr.getMethod(fn);
>              System.out.println("inside test "+wdr.getPath());

Vinu Varghese
[ Good is not Good when better is Expected ]
My Email : vinusemail@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>
My Web : www.vinusweb.com <http://www.vinusweb.com>

X /minds /
*Solutions Unfolded*
[www.x-minds.org <http://www.x-minds.org>]

how get files in clients???

Re: how open a document in application web in Jakarta slide

Posted by Vinu Varghese <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi veronica,
 I am not sure about the content type of a open office document. Any way
just check this link :
http://framework.openoffice.org/documentation/mimetypes/mimetypes.html

Hope this will give some light in finding the content type :-)

Thanks
Vinu

Posted by veronica ballarta <ve...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Vinu Varghese <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Veronica,

Posted by veronica ballarta <ve...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Vinu Varghese <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Veronica,

Posted by veronica ballarta <ve...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Vinu Varghese <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Veronica,

Posted by veronica ballarta <ve...@hotmail.com>.

From: Vinu Varghese  <ma...@gmail.com> <vi...@gmail.com>
<sl...@jakarta.apache.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 03:46:49 +0530

Hi

Somebody knows the method to open a document in jakarta slide at web..for
example to put and get is:

From: "Laurent Michenaud"  <ma...@adeuza.fr>
<lm...@adeuza.fr>
<sl...@jakarta.apache.org>