Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Jean-Eric Cuendet (RPT)" <je...@rptec.ch> on 2006/05/31 23:54:34 UTC

Problem with @Persist

Hi,
I have 2 pages, one with a list of Users (UsersPage) and another with
Details for a given User (DetailsPage).

In UsersPage, I have a onEditUser() listener, which do:
   page = getDetailsPage()  // <= With @InjectPage
   page.setUserId(selectedId);
   return page;

And in DetailsPage, I have:
   @Persist
   getUserId();
   setUserId(id);

But as soon as I have called *one* *time* the DetailsPage with a User (I
clicked on onEditUser() DirectLink), the DetailsPage appears with the
*first* user I selected, no matter if I go to UsersPage and select
another user. It seems that the getUserId() method always return the
first ID the page got the first time I used it.
This behaviour appears only in production, not on my DevMachine...
Arrrrgggghhhh...
Does anyone have a quick idea on what could caus that prolem?
Thanks a lot for any help.
-jec