Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/13 16:58:12 UTC

ActiveMQ version for the M1 release.

I just did an experiment to see if the ActiveMQ 5.3.1 release could be
used for the 3.0 M1 release.  The results were not good.  The build
failed fairly quickly because the 5.3.1 bundles are importing the
annotation packages using [1.0,1.1), which makes them incompatible with
the 1.1 version of the annotation classes required for java ee 6.  So,
it appears we need to either repackage the 5.3.1 bundles to change the
imports or create a special snapshot version of activemq for the M1.
Any opinions on which way we should be going with this?

Rick

Re: ActiveMQ version for the M1 release.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I like the repackage way :-)

--
Ivan