Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kozlov Maxim <dr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 15:38:51 UTC

IGNITE-532 ready for review

Hi guys!

Review please - https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1998 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1998>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-532 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-532>

I'm add Akka Stream and Akka Actor integration, please see the solution.
There is a question that the guru scala would like to ask. First implementation actor stream created a trait StreamAdapterTrait (IgniteAkkaActorStreamer.scala), because "extends Actor with StreamAdapter[T, K, V]" as "with" means that the class is using a Trait via mixin. Second implementation actor stream IgniteAkkaActorStreamerJava.scala "extends StreamAdapter[T, K, V] with Actor" use default abstract class StreamAdapter. Which option is better?

--
Best Regards,
Max K.

Re: IGNITE-532 ready for review

Posted by Max Kozlov <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex, could you review the integration then?

--
Best regards Kozlov Maksim

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.