Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 18:20:03 UTC

Fwd: Software Grant through Intellectual Property Clearance in MyFaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
thanks martin!

please reply only! on general@incubator ;-)

Thx,
Matthias

On 7/26/07, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: Fwd: Software Grant through Intellectual Property Clearance in MyFaces

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
:)  Yup.  Sounds good to me.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.