Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2007/11/21 12:16:16 UTC

Code freeze reminder and RC2

Hi all,

I created a new RC2 based on r596869 the problem is that meanwhile there
have been already commits to trunk. This means our testing candidate is
already out of date after 34 min.

That is awesome because it tells us we are a very active community but
brings some problems when it comes to releasing.

How can we test a common version (tagged as RC) and secure that it will
not be way too outdated when it comes to testing?

salu2