Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ma...@cnedi69.cnafmail.fr on 2001/05/22 08:54:50 UTC

Réf. : Help on deploying the SOAP service throughhttps

> could you write exactly the command you run ?

Hello

When try to deploy a SOAP service, I encounter following error. I checked
the
archives for the solution, all I saw was jsse.jar file being in path on
both
client and server. I have that, but it still comes back with the same
error.

Exception in thread "main" java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown
protocol: https
                at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:480)
                at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:376)
                at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:330)
                at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:214)

Any help is appreciated.

Sundar