Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Karen Choi <kc...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/22 00:41:59 UTC

Using Struts with XML-RPC (or JAXB?)

I am stuck on a rather vexing Struts problem...

It sounds simple enough. I need to read some values from a form bean, then parse those values into a valid xml document (must conform to schema I've been provided with) then send that document to a defined service endpoint (another servlet).

I know how to do this the "normal" way, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it with Struts. Would I be able to use JAXB, and create an XML representation of my form bean, which could be sent to the servlet, or is there  another approach that I am not aware of.