Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Chris Rounds <ch...@cdrservices.com> on 2013/02/01 15:29:01 UTC

Re[2]: Network Reachability

Have you tried using NetworkInfo Class? Similar to... http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9872348/adobe-air-detect-if-connection-is-wifi-3g-or-edge

--
Chris Rounds

-----Original Message-----

Re: Re[2]: Network Reachability

Posted by Philippe Bossu <pb...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much, so this means it can't be done without native
extension ?

For android I would have to develop a native extension based on this kind
of code:
-
http://www.gubatron.com/blog/2010/09/19/android-programming-how-to-obtain-the-wifis-corresponding-networkinterface/(
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/wifi/WifiManager.html )

Finally for Windows, is there a way to do so ?
-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5325627/how-can-i-check-for-3g-wifi-edge-cellular-networks-in-windows-phone-7

Regards