Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 14:54:48 UTC

CCC EU sponsors

Hi folks,

CCCEU Budapest Nov 19-21st is coming along and we have a few sponsors:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/sponsor

I wanted to draw your attention to the nice little community sponsor package at $1,000

We have many companies working on and with cloudstack, as testified by lots of discussions in the past months.

It would be terrific to all get together as a community and showing some support with a community sponsor package :)

We need the funds to make the conference a success.

The linux Foundation folks handle the sponsorship but contact me if you would like me to introduce you to them.

Cheers,

-Sebastien