Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Steve Blackburn <St...@anu.edu.au> on 2009/05/13 07:28:22 UTC

Daytrader wsdl generation

Hi,

I'm doing some work on daytrader, but am a bit stuck on how to update the
wsdl and _mapping.xml files when adding a new method to the web services.

Right now the wsdl and _mapping.xml files are in svn (rather than generated
at build time).  I've dug around a little and note that there are commented
out references in the pom.xml files for wsdl generation (see below).

Can anyone tell me the recipe for wsdl/mapping file generation for
daytrader?  I'm not familiar with axis/soap at all and my playing around
with java2wsdl was unhelpful :-/  Second-guessing how it was done has not
lead me to the right answer.

Thanks,

--Steve

>From modules/wsappclient/pom.xml:

----
            <!-- Caveat: Need to be replaced with axis plugin by Jesse
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>wsdl2java-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>

<packageSpace>org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.client.ws</packageSpace>
                    <serverSide>true</serverSide>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>