Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com> on 2006/03/19 13:59:03 UTC

[shale] Problem serving Clay xml

Hi

I have run into a weird problem. When I run my access my application through
Tomcat, accessing index.xml works just fine. Now I am about to put on the
air a test site that has a Apache 2 front end I run into problems. As far as
I can tell this has to do with the mime-type. When I access it through
Apache 2 I get errors. In Firefox it is not running the javascripts
properly, and in IE it complains about the jsf rendered ID's not being valid
XML.

Has anybody a solution for this?

Hermod

SV: [shale] Problem serving Clay xml

Posted by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com>.
Hi

Found a solution. In my index.jsp I now do a jsp:forward instead of a
jsp:redirect.

Med vennlig hilsen
Hermod Opstvedt
Webmaster