Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michael Mosmann <mi...@mosmann.de> on 2008/07/31 16:11:34 UTC

Stateless Ajax

Hi,

.. maybe i did not understood the concept of wicket in the whole ..

Is there a way to do ajax stuff on a stateless page in a stateless way,
so that no session is involved? I want to cache the stateless page in an
reverse proxy, but not the ajax response.

thanks

mm:)

Re: Stateless Ajax

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i dont think there is currently a way to have stateless ajax. wicket
concentrates on the stateful model. the stateless support is there for
the exceptional case...

-igor