Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Ksenia Khailenko <xe...@tut.by> on 2011/03/09 10:20:07 UTC

Cayenne blog

Hi there!

I'm glad to announce the launching of my blog, where I will consider
Cayenne-related questions.

http://cayenneinpractice.blogspot.com/

Welcome to visit it! any feedback is appreciated!:)

--
Regards, Ksenia Khailenko

Re: Cayenne blog

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Totally. I don't think we need a vote. We can just do it.

Andrus

Re: Cayenne blog

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.

--